Friday, January 16, 2009

A Client Feedback

What do you think is the most important thing to receive for us events planners? Feedbacks! Yes, we love to hear from our clients about the service we rendered. This will generally help us identify what we lack and what we still need to improve from the perspective of our customers.

Today, I was very very glad to hear from a bride that their family was very very happy about our services during their wedding last December. I haven't blogged about the wedding yet because I still don't have pictures but I want to share to everyone that this day is again another day when I received a sincere "Thank You!" from a bride for a job well done.

I still have to get permission from the couple to blog about their wedding, too! I don't want issues to arise so I want to be on the safe side =)

Anyway, that's all for now. Pictures to follow when I already got the approval.

0 comments: