Thursday, January 22, 2009

Looking New?

Yeah! I happened to see this design from Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates and here, I was able to get a layout I like, finally! Do you like it?

I have been wanting to change the layout since day 1 but I can't seem to find the right one that suits my taste. And after a couple of weeks blog hopping and searching for designs and even requesting for some quotes (yes, I was willing to pay just to get a fabulous skin), I found this and I am so happy with the result. Though it was not a 3-column layout with 2 right sidebars, it's fine by me. I really liked it.

Oh and by the way, Lena (the author of the site above) got a couple more layouts so check her site if you are in search of designs. Hers are so nice. I highly recommend them.

Thanks Lena for making such a nice skin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mye I just got a chance to read all my messages in my tag-board. Yay- I am deeply sorry for weee late reply.

In any rate here's my email add carlota@myweb-blog.com ... Hope to hear you soon.

By the way I love your layout. Take care.

mye said...

hi carlota - finally, i can already talk to you. thanks for visiting. i've shoot an email for you

thanks again.